Booking a cycling tour can be very exciting especially if it is your first such tour. You may have had the Camp tour, Gite or Villa or maybe even travelled further afield but what is involved with a cycling tour?
Well at MTB Kashmir we have the experience to help you along the way. We are unique in the market in so much we cater for all experience levels, tour for beginners, tour for families, tour for the road cyclist, tour with great scenery and tour full of local culture and history. Luggage transfers are included on all our moving on tours.
If you wish to book a tour with MTB Kashmir, please read over our booking process below. If you have any questions, then please do get in touch.
MTB Kashmir Booking Process
- Firstly, we find it best if you first have a think about the type of cycling tour you are after. Do you wish to move on each day? Stay in one location? How long do you have? Take a look at our tour selector or contact us if you need any help.
- Check out flights or decide on how to get to the tour start and make sure flights are available at the cost you wish to pay – but do not make the flight booking yet.
- Now you can make your booking request to us. Enter your chosen tour page, then click on the BOOK NOW button.
- You will be taken through to our booking system. Here you will find select the amount of people who are going on the tour, followed by the dates you wish to book.
On the next screen you can then select any extra options like half board and extra nights. If you need to book multiple nights, you can let us know further along in the booking process (step 3) and we can update manually. If you wish to rent bikes, then please let us know at this stage.
On step 3, you will enter all the details of the party members, along with an address for correspondence. Please also let us know the room type you require. If you have selected in the previous step to rent bikes, make sure you detail everyone height and bike type on this stage.
Step 4 will be a confirmation screen in which you need to agree to our booking conditions. The final stage will take you to a secure payment page where you can pay your deposit or full balance. If you wish to pay by bank transfer please contact us for bank details.
Please be aware that at this point you are making an offer to purchase one of our tour. Once we officially confirm you have entered into a binding contract. If we do not accept your offer, we shall refund your deposit in full and the offer is refused
- On receipt of the deposit/full payment we shall start to process your booking. We aim to confirm bookings within 5 working days however sometimes this may take longer during certain periods of the year.
- Once you have received our official confirmation by email. You can then make your flight reservations.
- 50 days before departure the balance of your tour is due and you can send us the balance at this time. We shall also email you a reminder at this time.
- We email your tour material around 3-4 weeks before your trip departure date, should you be leaving earlier please inform us without any delay.
If your tour package includes published maps/guide books we shall post these to you 3-4 weeks before your departure, should you leave for your tour early please advise us so we can post these items earlier, failure to notify us will result in these items not being available for your tour.